Randy Perry's practice focuses on real property, distressed assets and secured loan acquisitions and dispositions and secured financings therefor, joint ventures and hospitality transactions.
Mr. Perry has assisted opportunity funds, operators/developers, pension funds, pension fund advisors, investment banks, financial institutions, non-bank financial institutions and private equity funds in the acquisition and disposition of real property, sale of distressed loan portfolios, and mezzanine and permanent financings.
Mr. Perry’s recent engagements include:
- Representing a large investment bank in the sale of a distressed loan portfolio which is secured by properties in Saipan, Hawaii, Nevada and Japan.
- Represented a pension fund and pension fund advisor in the disposition of a hotel resort property in Illinois.
- Representing a non-bank financial institution with the origination of a bridge loan secured by the New York Four Seasons Hotel.
- Representing a major Southern California developer in its acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial and industrial space.
- Representing a private equity fund with its acquisition of real property and joint venture projects within California.