Mandy Perry, of counsel in the London office, is a member of the European Litigation Division. She focuses her practice on both contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, including advisory work, Tribunal and High Court work and corporate transactional work.
Ms. Perry has particular experience in the following.
- Obtaining fast injunctive relief in relation to non-compete and confidentiality provisions.
- Advising on and preparing complex Employment Tribunal and High Court claims including whistle-blowing, race, sex, age, disability and sexual orientation discrimination, unfair and constructive dismissal, breach of contract, bonus and breach of fiduciary duty claims.
- Providing strategic and clear advice on business decisions.
- Advising various multinational companies on day to day employment issues such as disciplinary and grievance procedures, performance management issues and executive terminations.
- Advising multinationals on redundancy programmes and restructurings across Europe including coordinating local counsel.
- Advising in relation to large facilities management deals including negotiating the employment aspects of the facilities management agreements.
- Advising on service agreements and TUPE issues flowing from acquisitions and restructurings.
Legal 500 2013 Tier 8 ranking: "The 'exceptional department' at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (Europe) LLP advises on issues including restrictive covenants and whistle-blowing. Nicola Whiteley is 'exceptionally capable', and Mandy Perry is also recommended."
Prior to joining Orrick, Ms. Perry trained at Hammonds, a U.K. national firm, and spent five years with Jones Day, building their employment team in London.