Ms. Daniela Andreatta, special counsel in the Milan office, has an extensive M&A and corporate background and a broad experience in bankruptcy-related matters.
Ms. Andreatta’s practice covers cross-border corporate transactions and the so called “special situations”, which include investments in distressed assets (non-performing loans, debt and/or equity in listed/unlisted distressed companies), buy-outs from insolvency proceedings and bankruptcy-related litigation. In recent years, she has assisted banks, Italian and foreign investors and debtors in complex deals of corporate restructurings relating to the financial indebtedness and concordato proceedings.
Prior to joining Orrick, Ms. Andreatta was a member of Studio Legale Tributario in Milan, a law firm Associated with Ernst & Young International.
In recent years, she has worked on complex acquisitions, corporate restructurings and acquisitions of bankruptcy estates for both Italian and international clients such as E.Land, Värde, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Europa Investimenti spa, Jupiter Finance SGR, Acer, Meliorbanca.
- Ms. Andreatta is often a lecturer at conferences on Italian bankruptcy law.
- "La nuova procedura di composizione della crisi da sovraindebitamento", Diritto 24 ed. Il Sole 24Ore, February 2012
- "Il caso San Raffaele", Diritto 24 ed. Il Sole 24Ore, January 2012
- "Concordato preventivo: adempimenti del liquidatore, Guida al diritto fallimentare", Panorama Economy, 2011
- "Concordato preventivo: presentazione della domanda, Guida al diritto fallimentare", Panorama Economy, 2011
- Chapter “Italy” in "Restructuring and Insolvency Practical Law Company", 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 editions
- "The Burani Design Holding Case", Orrick newsletter, March 2010
- "The Italian bankruptcy law is becoming more investor friendly", Orrick newsletter, September 2010
- "Restructuring proceedings under Section 182bis of the Italian Bankruptcy Law", Bloomberg Law Reports 2009
- "Buy-Outs of Bankruptcy Estates under the Italian Bankruptcy Law", Orrick newsletter, November 2009
- "Insolvency and Restructuring in Europe. Motorway or Maze?", European Lawyer Magazine, February 2005